Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome To Autumn






The first day of October brings with it a brisk breeze and the wonderful fragrances of autumn!

A note on our upcoming workshop.  To accommodate the many parents attending Exeter High School's open house tonight, we have changed the workshop to Thursday October 8th at 7pm at The Willow.
We will be working on fall decor with a hint of Halloween.  
The first 20 people to sign up will receive a mini orchid courtesy of The Willow.
Please feel free to pop by and bring a friend.


A new addition to The Willow is the wonderful craft artist Patricia Woodbridge, who owns Snackerty Hollow.

Patricia weaves magic into each whimsical piece of art.
The world of fairies and woodland creatures are delight for the senses.  
I can just imagine the twinkling warm glow eminating  softly from the corner of a room lit by one of Patricia's elaborate fairy  homes.
And what a delightful night light for child!



Please pop by the Willow when you have the chance and fill your senses with magic!


A friend just dropped an email to mention that HGTV's Decorating Cents just re aired an episode I did a few years ago with a redesign in Boston.

I believe it was Woody Allen who said, "I don't want to be immortalized through my work, I want to be immortalized by not dying!"

I'll take it any way I can get it!



Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

Warm regards,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment